Chartered Accountant - Senior Level
- Perform a lead role in completion of audits of financial statements for Owner-Managed Businesses and Not-for-Profits, including preparation of corporate and charity tax returns.
- Experience with preparing a complete audit file from start to finish - planning, all major sections of the file such as accounts payable, inventory, accounts receivable, income statement, etc. and file completion including financial statements and note discolusre.
- Independently complete review engagements of financial statements for Owner-Managed Businesses, including prepration of corporate income tax returns.
- Independently complete Notice to Reader engagements, including prepration of corporate income tax returns.
- Ability to research accounting issues in accordance with ASPE and make recommendations on proposed accounting treatment.
- Ability to complete personal tax returns.
- Manage competing deadlines for multiple partners and managers, while providing quality service to clients.
- Provide guidance and training to junior team members.
- Minimum 3 years post UFE experience.
- Proficient in the use of Caseware/Caseview.
- Recent public accounting audit experience for a variety of industries, preferably in a small to mid-size firm.
- Knowledge of Accounting Standards for Private Enterprises.
- Demonstrated technical accounting skills and research capabilities.
- Strong client service and communication skills.
We would be more than happy to connect you with these opportunities.