Location. Location. Location. This is half the retail success equation.
The SB Partners Retail Practice Group collaborates with retail clients on the other profit sustainability drivers such as:
- Business plans
- Forecasting and budgeting
- Inventory management and controls
- Demand planning
- Purchase order management
- Internal financial, management and operational controls
- Management reporting, pricing, incentive compensation plans
- Technology strategy and effectiveness
- Finance sourcing
- Mergers and acquisitions and related due diligence
- Organization effectiveness
- Profit enhancement tax planning
- Fraud prevention and detection
- Risk management and business continuity planning
- Licensing and franchise agreements and related royalty audits
- Plus, the usual accounting services retailers would expect
All retailers are essentially the same, yet they remain startlingly different within their unique categories, niches and sub-niches and delivery platforms. Behind the visible and tangible forum where customers interact and purchase, is the business and strategic backbone that drives the customer experience, runs the business mechanism and implements the analytics and performance reporting process.
Sometimes it takes another pair of eyes to help you understand the impact of individual decisions on your customers, your profit and your competitive advantage.
Talk to our Retail Practice Group: